Friday, December 15, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 41, Year 7 Check-in

Welcome to Week 41 of Year 7 here at PPF!
This week Random.org chose #11 - Marie. A photo of a female cardinal inspired Marie this week...

image courtesy of Marie
 As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Hope you find time for some creativity at this busy time of year!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work from Marie. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited that my cardinal watercolor was chosen this time! Makes me happy. Thanks for the nice comment Valerie-Jael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic painting. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work Marie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful female cardinal! I have her mate on my post ;) Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing my daughter Marie's cardinal featured on Paint Party Friday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice canvas from Marie; luv the sections created by the lines

    Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my mama would have loved this cheery cardinal!! She so enjoyed holiday paintings featuring birds!
    I'm so delighted my Snow Queen post was chosen last week! She looked lovely at our reception!
    https://dia-creationstation.blogspot.com/2017/12/wisdoms-table.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete