Friday, February 9, 2018

Paint Party Friday: Week 49, Year 7 Check-in

Welcome to Week 49 of Year 7 here at PPF!

This week Random.org chose #24 - Marie-Or. Marie photographed an intriguing landscape on her travels last year and was inspired to paint this beautiful oil painting of the view that made her pull over while driving.

image courtesy of Marie-Or
  
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Hope you find paint-worthy inspiration this week!

20 comments:

  1. Happy PPF everyone. This is a beautiful piece by Marie Or.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful. So happy to be back again.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work from Marie. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the pronounced 3D effect in Maria's image.
    Happy PPF everyone

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful landscape!!!
    Happy PPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous landscape from Marie. Happy PPF to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this piece by Marie. Thanks for hosting ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous painting Marie! Such a beautiful scene! Happy PPF to all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply wonderful! Wish I could paint like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am so excited to be featured this week! Thanks to everyone who commented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful,, oh my gosh,, it truly is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with the other artists, a lovely landscape!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your birds, Marie, and this landscape too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, what a lovely landscape, Marie! HåPpÝ PPF!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful calming painting! Great job! I just posted and commented on last week by mistake. I was wondering why the blogs I clicked on looked so familiar! Geez...clicking way too fast and needed to put my glasses back on! Have a wonderful week! Hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, I can see why this view required a stop! What a beautiful job Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous oil painting, Marie!
    Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the discipline I must maintain to have things to post here. Thank you so much for hosting Paint Party Friday--there are some wonderful people here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful painting!!!!!! Kisses!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete